Technique.Text.Json, a JSON serialization library in Microsoft’s .Net progress platform, could increase C# source code generation in an future iteration. The modify is built to improve performance.
Ideas call for utilization of new C# source generator abilities to support the built-in serializer in the pursuing strategies:
- Increase startup and runtime throughput
- Cut down non-public bytes utilization
- Cut down application size
- Increase IL (Intermediate Language) Linker friendliness by keeping away from runtime reflection
Endeavours to use C# source generation in Technique.Text.Json ended up in a prototype stage as of mid-December. Microsoft envisions their coming to fruition in .Net 6., due in November of this year.
The System.Text.Json library converts .Net item types to a JSON string and vice versa. It supports UTF-8 textual content encoding and was introduced in .Net Main three.. A style in the library,
JsonSeralizer, purports to have the highest level of performance for processing JSON details.
In the new .Net 5, produced in November, Technique.Text.Json received advancements in performance and dependability, producing the library less difficult to undertake for developers common with the Newtonsoft.Json framework.
Other strategies in the offing for Technique.Text.Json include things like:
- Prolonged polymorphic serialization and deserialization
- Asynchronous serializing and deserializing
- The addition of snake_scenario naming plan
- Switching default options for
Copyright © 2021 IDG Communications, Inc.